Saturday, November 8, 2008

Who I am and why I'm here

I am a white male Evangelical Christian in his mid 50's. I have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and name Him as my personal Saviour. I have been born-again for 23 years, I am also a recovering alcoholic and drug addict, in recovery for 24 years.

I have strong views on most issues in life, like to comment on them, but am willing to listen to well reasoned arguments opposing my view. I'm as likely to talk about a struggle in my personal walk as I am to make comments on our culture and the direction our country is heading in.

If I don't irritate you some of the time then I'm not doing what I've set myself to do: make people question what it is they think they know and own it after questioning.

1 comment:

n8 said...

You do have quite a talent for rubbing the wrong way; always in the name of brotherly love, of course.